ANNOUNCEMENT: Redland 0.9.4

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:25:11 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

	       Redland - An RDF Application Framework
				0.9.4
		http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/

Redland 0.9.4 has been released and the main changes are:

* Perl interface
* Added support for Linux RPM binaries

The perl interface  took about 1.5 days using SWIG - very cool.  I'm
looking at python next.

I've just created an eGroups list for the software at
http://www.egroups.com/group/redland/ and invite you to join if you
are interested in Redland.

Only a few changes this time, but I've been on vacation for 2 weeks :-)

Amusingly despite this being a full RDF library there is still no
built in XML syntax parser yet - I'm working on it.

Dave