FRODO RDFSViz (RDF Schema visualization tool)

From: Michael Sintek <sintek@dfki.uni-kl.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:07:41 +0200
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
cc: sintek@dfki.uni-kl.de, lauer@dfki.uni-kl.de
Hi,

today we released the first downloadable version (binary and source,
command line and servlet versions) of our FRODO RDFSViz tool
which provides a visualization service for ontologies represented
in RDF Schema.

An online demo (Java servlet) and the download are available at:

	http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/frodo/RDFSViz/

Comments, bug reports, ideas for improvements etc. are welcome.

Michael