Schematron Mail list

From: Rick Jelliffe <ricko@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:11:02 +0800 (CST)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I am happy to announce the start of a project
on the Source Forge website for Schematron.

The two main facilities we are making use of are
 1) a mail list for anyone interested in Schematron, alternative
    schema languages and automated, external inference of assertions
    about structured data; I don't think it will be a high volume
    site, but I hope it will be interesting;
 2) central public site for adding implementations and schemas.

To register for the mail-list, go to webpage

To see the project (which will be loaded over the next few weeks), go to

The existing Schematron website is at

Rick Jelliffe
Academia Sinica Computing Center