Re: Ann: Promenade RDF Parser

From: Sergey Melnik <melnik@db.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:58:10 -0700
To: Janne Saarela <js@pro-solutions.com>
CC: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Nice piece of work, Janne!

I included a new item "Known use cases" on [1]. Please let me know about
further use cases, if any, so I can better coordinate and synchronize
the changes in the Stanford API.

Currently I'm working on (backward compatible) extensions of the API
that will include querying and lots of convenience methods.

[1] http://www-db.stanford.edu/~melnik/rdf/api.html