Scraping RSS/RDF out of the W3C home page

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:55:50 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, rss-dev@egroups.com
I mentioned this to a few folks, and some of them
asked me to announce it more widely.

I grabbed the recent RSS proposal and got some tweaks
to the W3C home page which allowed me to scrape
RSS/RDF out of it:

	W3C Site Summary, Implementation
	http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/
	Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:10:39 GMT

in particular,

	http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/home.rss

I was pleased to see all the bits come together;
after all, this is what we claim RDF is good for:

[[[
The Resource Description Framework (RDF) integrates a
variety of web-based metadata activities including sitemaps,
[...], stream channel definitions, [...]
]]]

-- RDF: Resource Description Framework
http://www.w3.org/RDF/
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 07:56:52 GMT