From: Jason Diamond <jason@injektilo.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 01:47:06 -0700
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

As an intellectual exercise and also so that I could help myself gain a
better understanding of the RDF Model & Syntax, I've developed an XSLT
script that extracts the statements from an RDF file into the following

      <object type="literal">Ora Lassila</object>

It can handle all of the examples in Section 2 of the M&S spec. If anybody's
interested in taking a look at it, it's attached. Any comments or
suggestions for improvement would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Diamond.