Re: Referencing items in RDF

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 16:00:48 -0500
To: Pierre-Antoine CHAMPIN <champin@bat710.univ-lyon1.fr>, RDF Interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Pierre-Antoine CHAMPIN <champin@bat710.univ-lyon1.fr> wrote:

> About Aaron's question, why not something like
> data:text/rdf-query;base64,YYYY
> where YYYY encode the query in some dedicated language ?

Well one, because it requires base64 encoding/decoding, which I don't really
feel like doing, and two, you still have the problem of the query language
-- which is what I'm really trying to get at.

How does one describe such queries in RDF/URI notation?

--
        Aaron Swartz         |"This information is top security.
<http://swartzfam.com/aaron/>|     When you have read it, destroy yourself."