capturing 'foreall' in a graph picture

From: Tom Van Eetvelde <tom.van_eetvelde@alcatel.be>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:55:26 +0200
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Hello RDF community,

As RDF should be able to express anything, I tried to model the statement that 'Mike likes all
women' and that he drinks anything. I tried to stick to the core RDF constructs: arrows and
resources. For the logicians: this means trying to model the 'foreall' quantifier in existential
conjunctive logic.

For those interested: take a look at below attachment. I would appreciate comments as I am curious
in other viewpoints on the matter.

Greetings,

Tom.

quantifierProblem.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: quantifierProblem.jpg)