Re: definition of domain

Hello Pierre-Antoine,

One of the applications I was thinking about is defaulting properties: see WAP GSM example in mail to Jeen. I would like to attach a type to some resource and let the system immedialtey fill in some of
the properties of the resource: if man A is chineese, then he is a person with yellow skin colour. If this is what you mean with prototyping, then yes, I see some classes as prototypes.

Regards,

Tom.