Re: RE: RDF An opportunity

Thank you. No intrusion on the core intent of this list intended.  Betsy

>>> Bill dehOra <wdehora@cromwellmedia.co.uk> 10/06 10:10 AM >>>
Maybe www-rdf-applications@w3.org? A place to gather and hear use cases for
the stuff as opposed to the stuff itself. Or failing that, egroups.

Danbri, thoughts?

-Bill de hÓra

http://www.contentsecurity.com

MIMEsweeper:  Policy-based Content Security