Re: How/Why to implement Reification efficiently...

From: Ora Lassila <daml@lassila.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:19:24 -0500
To: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Seth Russell wrote:
> Well I don't know about parsers, but I didn't have any problems building a
> mentograph of this :))
>
> http://robustai.net/mentography/abouteach.html

Cute graph, but unfortunately it has very little to do with how RDF is
supposed to be parsed :-(

First, the way we *defined* things in the RDF M+S, there should be only
one "documents" arc, not two.

Second, even if there were two arcs, why would you point them to the
"creator" arcs, and not the XYZ and ABC nodes?

Regards,

	- Ora

--
Ora Lassila <ora@lassila.org> +1 (617) 901-1103