Re: summary of 'a triple is not unique' and 'statements/reified' statements

Sergey Melnik wrote:
> I inherited his idea [making Statement inherit Resource] in the
> "Stanford" API, have been relying on it for over a year for both
> in-memory and database-backed RDF applications, and it proved pretty
> decent so far. Thus, I believe it makes perfect sense to reflect this in
> the RDF model itself.

What you did in the stanford API, by making Statement inherit Resource,
is in my point of view handling *only* reified statements.

This is absolutely consistent with RDF M&S, implying that all statements in an RDF description are reified and put in a Bag. That bag is implicitely modeled by the Model class in the API.

With this point of view, the RDF model does not have to be extended to "match" the API...

  Pierre-Antoine