Re: How?

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:56:50 -0000
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>
> <link rel="meta" type="***" href="meta.rdf" />
> where *** is the MIME type of the information. I am not sure if RDF
> automatically understand this,

They don't automatically understand profile either, so it doesn't matter
Having said that, in an XML Schmea version of XHTML, profile wuld/could be
explicitly defined as being for RDF metadata linking, so that would be my
preffered method for now.

> , but it is how the HTML specification says to do it, as I read it.
> And it is understood by smart browsers (lynx, iCab) so
> if you have an RDF rendering plugin you can make it happen...

HTML says use meta or head@profile, but overall doesn't really care much
about metadata, which is quite annoying for us.
The idea of an RDF rendering plugin is a good one...

[GL joke[[

> My preferred method (as used in Authoring Tool Accessibility
> Guidelines, because I am an editor of it <grin/> [...]

In that case, get started on WCAG 2.0!

Are there any other ways to put RDF legally in XHTML other than:
and meta@ content=DC.x?

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.