OT: Some Help?

From: Manos M. Batsis <manosb@profile.gr>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 00:41:04 +0200
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

 Hallo,

 I have been trying to follow the topics for the past two days ( I'm a newbie ) but I don't quite
make it there... I was wondering if some of you can point me out to some resources on RDF outside W3
(I just don't really have time for this kind of documents). Or maybe a book ( although I don't think
there is any) would be even better.

 Please feel free to mail me directly, I wouldn't want to load the list with this thread. Thank you
very much for your time.

Kindest regards,

Manos M. Batsis
Interactive Media Director