RE: Does RDF overlap w/XML Schema

From: Jonathan Borden <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:14:46 -0500
To: "Jay Roberts" <jayr@adrenaline.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Perhaps this excersize would clarify the differences between RDF and XML
Schema definition languages:

1) Write an XML Schema definition or DTD for RSS
2) Write an RDF Schema definition for RSS

(hint: to do correctly (2) is easy as it doesn't try to constrain
syntactical issues such as element order)

Jonathan Borden
The Open Healthcare Group