Re: Semantic Document Framework(s) [language]

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:50:56 -0000
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: <www-talk@w3.org>
> As russian saing goes: "Every joke has seed of joke in it".
> DTD (or better said LTD -- Language Type Definition) for a human
> language might be not a bad idea at all. Also Esperanto might be of
> interest as well defined and structured language (though this is a guess
> - -- I know nothing about it).

I knw "English is parsable" would start an arguement ;-)

Another 2c: it must be parsable for humans to decode it. It's just
unbelievably complex. What you aare all saying is that there is no system as
clever as a human: if there was, we could process it.

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
The Semantic Web: A Resource - http://xhtml.waptechinfo.com/swr/
WAP Tech Info - http://www.waptechinfo.com/
Mysterylights.com - http://www.mysterylights.com/
"The Internet; is that thing still around?" - Homer J. Simpson