Re: Chainsaw?

Aha,

Does this mean the problem can be solved with statements and rules?

E.g.:

My statement:    Fordescort is defined by FORDCompany.
My rule:             if x is a FordEscort, x has a color and it is red.

The rules define the context of FordEscort. The statements give extra info on the concept 'context
of FordEscort'.

This goes into the direction of Prolog. Maybe one should ask oneself: is my modeling problem
inherent to the problemdomain or am I using the wrong modelling tool? I guess if it is the latter,
you can learn from the other modelling tool how to do things in your currently used modelling tool.

Greetings,

Tom.