re: xml.com 'semantic web: a primer' article (the sw and you ;- )

From: Bill dehOra <BdehOra@interx.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:20:12 -0000
To: "'www-rdf-interest@w3.org'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
>(I've left out the "where", but I'm not sure why!)

You don't really need it.

One of the cool things about RDF is that you can pattern match over the
triples. So, assuming the gradual apearance of linked RDF description
services/servers, you can use  associative memory instead of addressable
memory, that is, find stuff irregardless of where it is. RDF pattern
matching makes free text search engines look like web RNA :-)

-Bill

-----
Bill de hÓra  :  InterX - Innovations  :  bdehora@interx.com