RE: More On the Semantic Web (or: is RDF any good?)

>Only in that RDF is a (microcosmic) technique which will form part of a
>global pool of information?

I agree. However, the global pool of information must be communicated using
some technology. If we, as the people who have enough collective knowledge
to thrash out these issues, do not lay the correct foundations and isolate
the users from any complex mechanics, then we are going to loose the play.
They simply will not adopt our new technology.

CraigP