Re: Semantic Web discussions lists: rdf-logic, rdf ig, www-talk, ...

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 06:05:52 -0800
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
At 08:24 AM 11/5/00 -0500, Dan Brickley wrote:
>I'm not sure that the world needs another active mailing list right now.

The world might but most of us who are already on way too many lists (many
thankfully very low message rates) surely don't

Perhaps a sig that lists the ones you just discussed, including a brief
scope statement. That way I could have found
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-talk/
  and perhaps avoided cluttering this list with messages like this or my
"when?" missive? Sigs are cheap, bandwidth/time dear.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE