Re: Chainsaw?

Graham Klyne <GK@Dial.pipex.com> writes:

> At 09:15 AM 11/2/00 -0500, Jonathan Borden wrote:
> >     For the type of work we wish to do it is essential that properties be
> >assigned to classes.
>
> Do you need properties to be assigned *directly* to classes?  If so,
> maybe we are studying different (but related) problems?

I have come to use the term "distributed properties" for these
things.  They are properties that are shared among all:

 a) statements of a model

 b) resources with the specified prefix  (aboutEachPrefix)

 c) members of a container

 d) resources of a specified type

Wraf will handle all these cases as diffrent forms of distributed properties.

--
/ Jonas Liljegren

The Wraf project http://www.uxn.nu/wraf/