Re: Representing trust (and other context) in RDF

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 03:11:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Guha wrote:

> Yes! Being able to associate a "context" with a collection
> of triples is very useful. There has been a lot of research
> in AI on this (http://www-formal.stanford.edu/overview.html).

Which reminded me to take another look at Guha's PhD thesis, online nearby
at http://www-formal.stanford.edu/guha/
"Contexts: A Formalization and Some Applications". Goes into _vastly_ more
detail about context... (geek warning: not recommended for those with an
aversion to inference/AI/logic).

--dan