Anyone got SiRPAC Installed?

From: Jan Wielemaker <jan@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 12:39:19 +0200
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Just out of curiosity for size code and performance, I tried to
install the SiRPAC RDF parser.  I copied all files to ~/classes,
including the sax stuff and the ibm driver and set classpath.

java keeps complaining it can't find the class SiRPAC.  Low
level tracing (using Linux strace) shows it does find and open
the file.  I recompiled SiRPAC.java.  It now finds the class,
but complains org.w3c.rdf.HttpServlet does not exist, which
indeed is the case.

Anyone got SiRPAC to compile and run?  The environment is
jdk 1.1.7b under Linux.

	Regards --- Jan