Ann: Prolog-based RDF parser available (online and source)

From: Jan Wielemaker <jan@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 14:42:03 +0200
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Thanks to the help of Stefan Beckers and few others for clarifying the
RDF specs, I'm happy to make a small and fast Prolog-based RDF parser
available.  The parser is distributed under the LGPL license.

For an online demo, please check out:

At the moment, the system is only available in source-form.  You need the
latest SWI-Prolog, which is currently at

and the `sgml' package, which also comtains the XML and RDF parsers.

I will try to make Windows binaries available shortly, but the
packaging for Windows add-ons to SWI-Prolog first needs some revision.

Comments are welcome.

	Regards --- Jan