Acyclic RDF Graph???

From: Gerard Maas <gerard.maas@alcatel.be>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:41:19 +0100
To: RDF-list <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hello!,

After working with RDF for some time, I find that it is not very clear
if cycles in the RDF graph are allowed or not. The RDF Data spec. does
not say anything about it (or I don't understand it as such), and the
restrictions in the RDF Schema spec, about of subPropertyof and
subClassof do not really constrain the presence of a loop in the a RDF
description.

Could somebody bring some light to my cloudy head??

Thanks,

Gerard.