RE: Resource Description: the domain

From: Paskin, Norman <n.paskin@doi.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:15:06 -0000
To: "'www-rdf-interest@w3.org'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I think I may have mentioned to this list before (so apologies for the
repetition if so) that the INDECS work has an excellent approach to the
description of intellectual property entities; which covers many "resources"
.  The approach is I think extensible beyond that.   The "Building Blocks"
document is a good place to start though fairly in depth.  A more concise
introduction is planned but not yet available.
(www.indecs.org)