Re: SV: API for RDF: locutor

Here is what I found at :
http://www.francophonie.hachette-livre.fr/

     locuteur, trice n.

         LING Sujet parlant. -- Personne qui parle (par oppos. à auditeur
     ). -- Locuteur de
         l'espéranto: personne qui parle l'espéranto.

a definition that I translate this way:

locutor    n.

    LING Speaking Subject. -- Person who speaks (as opposed to auditor ). --
example: Locutor of
    espéranto: a person speaking espéranto.

I apologize because it doesn't seem to exist in english (although it is of latin
origin), at least on :
http://www.dict.org/bin/Dict
http://vancouver-webpages.com/wordnet/

I also tried (also inexistant):
enonciator

Someone in this wrote "model origin". But it is likely that you application
could merge several models, so each statement has an origin.

So why not "statement origin" ?

Greg FitzPatrick a écrit :

> Might I ask the origin of the word "locuter"?
>
> Greg

A whole universe!
A would not be so pessimistic!

--