Re: XSLT applied to RDF?

Nice classification! The trouble is that currently 1-4 exist only on our
minds rather than in a spec, not even in an inofficial one. It seems to
me that 2 and 3 are fairly straight forward, but I don't have a clear
view on 1 and 4. What should be canonical RDF? And how would it differ
from simplified RDF?

Another issue that we need to consider is a way to distinguish
alternative syntaxes in order to transparently support multiple
serializations of RDF (assuming for simplicity that they are all
XML-based).

XSLT for transformations between syntaxes seems worth giving it a try.

Sergey