Re: Why RDF must be parsed to be directed graph? (for what purpose?)

saranya maneeroj wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>       First case : If I implement Dublin Core metadata of Web pages in RDF
> format and then I parse it to be directed graph.
>       Second case : If  I implement Dublin Core metadata of Web pages in
> database.
>
> How is the First case better than the Second case?

I doubt that it is better for your implementation purposes.  But inputting and
outputting RDF in some manner from your implementation for communication
purposes is extremely desirable ... isn't it?

> If for search efficiency
> purpose, I think the Second case is better than The first case, agree?

Yes.

> really would like to know, what we can take adavantage from directed graph
> from The First case?

I don't understand your question.

Seth Russell
Logic is great.  Survival is better!