RE: Update to XLink -> RDF mapping

Hi all,

In yesterday's XLink working group teleconference, the
topic of the mapping of XLinks to RDF came up. The
question, in essence, is whether there is enough interest
in this work to justify completing it.

So far, there has been very little traffic about the
mapping on the RDF interest list. Nor has there been any significant
off-list email. (I recall receiving one
message saying that the sender thought the work was
probably important, but they had no time to look at it.
That was in response to the first version of the mapping
posted 5/13.)

So, if you want this work to continue, please express an
interest.  The most recent version is attached. (Eve,
I still owe you some cleanups on the MUST/SHOULD/MAY
points you flagged as possibly ambiguous. Also, I might
work in an XSLT example based on the stuff I sent to the
RDF-interest list on the 11'th.)

 <<xlink2rdf2.html>>  <<xlink2rdf-fig3.gif>>  <<xlink2rdf-fig1.gif>>
<<xlink2rdf-fig2.gif>>

Regards,
Ron Daniel Jr.
Metacode Technologies, Inc.