how to express the rule of SILRI?

From: ruan <ruan@otcaix.iscas.ac.cn>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 20:38:52 +0800
To: "RDF interest group" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
    Is there some handbook(or short papers) to show how to use SILRI?
    There is only one example and a short readme. I really want more syntax information.
    For Example, Is there any native mathematic operator or founction such as >. + ,-.
    If I want to express that someone who is older than 60 is an old man, How can I express it?
The following rule is not right, who can help me?
    FORALL A,P old(P) <-  P["http://description.org/schema/age"->>A];greater(A,60).

   <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <rdf:Description about="Satti">
      <s:age>70 </s:age>