Parsing the open directory rdf dump

From: scott Fitzgerald <SFitzgerald@goireland.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:52:02 +0100
To: "'www-rdf-interest@w3.org'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi,
I have downloaded the RDF dump from dmoz.org and I would now like to parse
this dump as I am planning on having a category specific site. How do I go
about doing this? Does anyone know of any good scrips or programs(any
language) that might help. I've looked at ODP++ and POD, but they are not
really what I'm looking for....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
kind regards, Scott Fitzgerald.