List Organization

From: <R.van.Dort@Everest.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:19:27 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Cc: swick@w3.org
This mailing group seems to be getting quite popular with over a hundred
messages in the previous two months.
It should be our challenge to create an RDF-based infrastructure for our
own mailing group but that may be one bridge too far for now.
Aiming at somewhere closer, is it possible to split up the mailing group in
a number of themes like "persistence", "trustworthines", "syntax",
"namespaces", "applications", "parsing" etc. A cheap and easy way might be
to start the new month with a couple of empty messages, one per theme, each
creating a thread.
This would bring some order in our "chaos". Good idea?