Re: RDF parsing without the building the SiRPAC model

From: Gabe Beged-Dov <begeddov@jfinity.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 18:49:49 -0800
To: uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
CC: haustein@kimo.cs.uni-dortmund.de, rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com wrote:

> This is very key, because RDF is indeed beautifully simple, and we must be
> careful to layer any RDF API carefully so that it doesn't choke off the
> simplicity and accessibility.  SAX is a good analogy, and I'll be happy to
> discuss such standardization here or anywhere.

There is a proposal for a low-level SAX interface for
RDF that was forwarded to the list in Dec from David
Megginson. I don't know whether it meets your criteria
for simplicity or beauty. He indicated that the
production version of DATAX would use this interface.
Here's the reference from the archives:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/1999Dec/0045.html

Cordially from Corvallis,

Gabe Beged-Dov