Re: rdf for object serialization

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:37:39 +0100
To: " - *www-rdf-interest@w3.org" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
We think this is feasable.
All our beans are web resources (they have at least an URI) and their
external representation can have many shapes:
JAVA serialized object, XML archive format, XHTML forms, RDF models.
We can do this because we only care about properties (the rest is a
matter of Java reflection and inferential semantics).
Another thing is that child beans are just URIs and this gives a
scalable and evolvable thing.

With kind regards,
Jos De Roo --- AGFA --- W3C member