Re: A certain difficulty

I took the section on reification to be an example application, albeit a
particularly complicated one, that happens to require some special pre-defined
semantics.  You can go a long way with RDF without having to use reification.

   -- Mark

--
Mark Grossman
Geocast Network Systems       Tel: (650)566-3259