Re: A certain difficulty

From: David Megginson <david@megginson.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:11:19 -0500 (EST)
To: xml-dev@xml.org, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Stefan Haustein writes:

 > So the question arises "Is the model over-simplified,
 > is the XML syntax uneccesary complicated, or both?"

Those are separate questions.  I believe that the XML syntax is
unnecessarily complicated, that the model is unnecessarily
complicated, and that the spec misrepresents the actual model used.
For example, aboutEachPrefix is not a problem with the XML syntax,
it's a complication in the model itself.

All the best,

David

           http://www.megginson.com/