Certain difficulties with the tutorial...

From: Pierre-Antoine CHAMPIN <champin@bat710.univ-lyon1.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:25:32 +0100
To: ML RDF-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3c.org>
I'm sorry some of you had diificulties with my attached file.
To answer some questions :
 - the compression is gzip - I think Winzip knows it
 - the file is postscript - you can print it by sending it directly to most printers,
   or view it on screen with Ghostview
 - the file is not available on the web right now. I'll let you know when it's done

 regards

  Pierre-Antoine

--- Quid quid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur
    Whatever is said in Latin sounds important.