RE: A certain difficulty

From: Ron Daniel <rdaniel@metacode.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:42:36 -0800
To: "'Mark Birbeck'" <Mark.Birbeck@iedigital.net>, xml-dev@xml.org, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Mark Birbeck said:

> I am very surprised, for example, that RDF wasn't used in the
> implementation of WebDAV. Of course it might have been considered and
> rejected - but it might just have been seen as irrelevant.
[Ron Daniel]  My recollection is that the RDF folks did mention its
existence to
some of the WebDAV folks. But WebDAV decided not to do anything with RDF at
the
time because RDF was still being specified, and they did not want to put an
unfinished
spec onto their critical path. Can't blame them.

Ron Daniel Jr.
Metacode Technologies, Inc.
139 Townsend Street, Suite 100
San Francisco, CA  94107