Protege RDF editor update

From: Ray Fergerson <fergerson@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:58:06 -0800
To: rdf interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
We have posted an update to Protege (1.3.4) on our web site.  This release fixes
a number of problems that have been reported in the RDF support.

We would also like to thank those who have taken the time to download and try
out Protege for editing RDF.  Your comments, suggestions, and bug reports have
been very helpful.  We will continue to try to improve our support for RDF as
one of our standard storage formats.

The Protege 1.3.4 release is available at:
http://www.smi.stanford.edu/projects/protege/protege-2000/download.html

Ray (for "the Protege Group")