HELP!!

From: je-mail <6052HELL@m2.dj.net.tw>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:54:26 +0800
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Dear Dr.:

           I am a senior of National Taiwan University. This winter vacation I have to study detail
               on the RDF. I think its the right way to find things, and I really want to know that
               except for JavaBe-commerce......what RDF can or will do?? I mean in what aspects??

           Thanks for answer my "big" question!!

                                                                                                       ITA    Taiwan. R.O.C