Availability of RDF servers

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:48:09 -0600
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I read through the RDF FAQ's but I could find no mention of availability
(either commercial or open-source) of RDF-based navigation servers (that is
something that would take an XML/RDF store and present navigation and search
HTML pages to users).  Is this something that is not all that complicated
and people just roll their own?  If so, are there any resources describing
good approaches etc.