Re: Announcement: First Graphical RDF/RDF-Schema Editor Available!

This is a very interesting piece of work, and well worth taking a look
at. Even more so since the Protege system now ships with Java source code
under the opensource Mozilla Public License. Protege provides an excellent
environment for exploring interoperability between the RDF / Semantic Web
information model and other traditions (KR, ontology management, OKBC
etc). If you do take a look at Protege's evolving RDF support, do cc: the
www-rdf-interest@w3.org with any comments/suggestions.

have fun,

Dan