RE: where can i find a list of sites that use rdf?

From: Sven Magnus <sven.magnus@1eEurope.be>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:58:25 +0100
To: "'Aaron Swartz'" <aswartz@swartzfam.com>, "'www-rdf-interest@w3.org'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

>Sven Magnus <sven.magnus@1eEurope.be> wrote:

>> I'm building a site, where I'm using rdf-files to display the headlines
of
>> some other sites. (freshmeat, slashdot, ...)
>> where can I find a list of other sites that publish an rdf-file
containing
>> url's and titles of headlines? I don't only need the links to the sites,
but
>> also the exact URL to the rdf-files. is there a way to search sites like
>> this?

>I believe you mean RSS files, and a short list (with some links) is at:

>http://blogspace.com/rss/writers

>Hope this helps,

Okay, thanks, I'll check it out... I don't know if I mean RSS or RDF, I mean
files that look like this :
(looks to me it's an rdf, but I could be wrong...)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
xmlns="http://my.netscape.com/rdf/simple/0.9/">
<channel>
<title>PDA Buzz</title>
<link>http://www.pdabuzz.com/</link>
<description>News, Reviews, Discussion, and more</description>
</channel>
<image>
<title>PDA Buzz</title>
<url>http://www.pdabuzz.com/images/pdabuzz_button.gif</url>
<link>http://www.pdabuzz.com/</link>
</image>
<item>
<title>Palm earnings up, stock gets hammered</title>
<link>http://www.pdabuzz.com/#newsitem977351200,3168,</link>
</item>
<item>
<title>SmartMedia Springboard for Visors</title>
<link>http://www.pdabuzz.com/#newsitem977332150,4010,</link>
</item>
<item>
<title>Compaq iPaq holds Guinness World Record</title>
<link>http://www.pdabuzz.com/#newsitem977329854,6342,</link>
</item>
<item>
<title>Toshiba plans a Pocket PC PDA for next year</title>
<link>http://www.pdabuzz.com/#newsitem977260649,556,</link>
</item>
<item>
<title>REX 6000 shipments delayed until 2001</title>
<link>http://www.pdabuzz.com/#newsitem977252081,834,</link>
</item>
<item>
<title>Glenayre @ctiveLink now available without bundle</title>
<link>http://www.pdabuzz.com/#newsitem977251344,3056,</link>
</item>
<item>
<title>PDAGeek reviews WordSmith for Palm</title>
<link>http://www.pdabuzz.com/#newsitem977250297,5666,</link>
</item>
</rdf:RDF>