Re: Querying reified statements

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:19:14 -0800
To: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>, David Allsopp <dallsopp@signal.dera.gov.uk>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
At 09:57 AM 12/13/00 -0800, Seth Russell wrote:
>Whatever RDF is, I think it is safe to say, it is an external language, it
>is not very useful as your internal knowledge representation.

It may be "safe to say" that it's "not very useful" for that but is that
really true? Is there something a lot better?

As in "the index/ToC needn't be in (or would be better served external to)
the book"? I guess the "representation" of the knowledge is distinct from
its "presentation" but it's axiomatic that you "tell 'em what you told 'em"?

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE