RE: How is the range of an rdf:object specified in rdfs ?

I thought I'd seen this question before, but in fact it was a
similar question about rdfs:domain.  Ralph Swicks response is at:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Aug/0044.html

Perhaps its because the authors felt that such a constraint
would add no information.  The object of any property is
constrained to be either an object or a literal by the RDF model.

Brian