Re: RDFS bug "A property can have at most one range property"

pat hayes wrote:
> An intermediate position would be to allow
> subsequent range assertions to restrict the range but not to widen it (basically, by allowing only
> conjunctions rather than positive boolean combinations);

That has been my interpretation of the spec for a while...

> but now all range restrictions presumably need to
> be checked for consistency with one another, since now they can intersect to the empty case.

They may intersect to the empty class, where is the inconsistency.
This is probably an error in the design of the schema, but not an inconsistency.

  Pierre-Antoine

--
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the
universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.