Re: How/Why to implement Reification efficiently...

From: Ora Lassila <daml@lassila.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 07:48:13 -0500
To: Pierre-Antoine CHAMPIN <champin@bat710.univ-lyon1.fr>
CC: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Pierre-Antoine CHAMPIN wrote:
> rdf:aboutEach allows to distribute a property over many subjects,

Correct. This is exactly the intended purpose of "aboutEach".

> why would it not be possible to distribute a property over many objects.

It would, but it is not part of the RDF M+S. If this discussion is about
how we should *interpret* RDF M+S, then this does not work. If we are
discussing additions/modifications to RDF M+S, then why not.

	- Ora

--
Ora Lassila <daml@lassila.org> +1 (781) 993-4603