Re: How/Why to implement Reification efficiently...

Stefan Kokkelink wrote:

> > Well I don't know about parsers, but I didn't have any problems building a
> > mentograph of this :))
> >
> > http://robustai.net/mentography/abouteach.html
>
> My parser [1] doesn't have a problem with this, too.
> Try "E8" and enable "Visualize with GraphViz".

A great tool you have there!  I ran it on the example and came up with
[zoe.abouteach.gif] ... scared the shit out of me.

[zoe.abouteach.gif] http://robustai.net/mentography/zoe.abouteach.gif

Unfortunately (for me) it doesn't capture the semantics of my interpretation of
your XML.  The aboutEach description must be asserting arcs, not nodes.  What if
somebody else came along and asserted things about XYZ and ABC.  Your diagram
would then imply that MyID documented those as well, but of course we know that
would be a lie.

> But as Ora said, this shall be deemed to be wrong.
> If there is no complain, I will fix it in the
> next release.

I am complaining.

Seth Russell