SiRPAC work

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:30:00 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Hi,

The "live" version of SiRPAC that the W3C runs on its
web server:

  http://www.w3.org/RDF/Implementations/SiRPAC

is quite old and lacks the bug fixes that Sergey Melnick
has fixed in his latest public release of SiRPAC (May 12,
2000):

  http://www-db.stanford.edu/~melnik/rdf/api.html

I intend to integrate most of Sergey's changes into the W3C's
SiRPAC sources but I do not plan to integrate the "experimental"
changes (e.g. UML support and order by reification).
(I told Sergey of this plan a couple of weeks ago and he
had no objections.)

I also intend to fix a recently reported bug in Literal
handling.  If you have any SiRPAC patches that you would
like me to integrate, please send them to me ASAP as I
intend to begin this work next week.

Art
---

Arthur Barstow